If you need a new project for a Resole application, you can create the project through the application instead of the main projects grid.
By creating the project this way, the business unit and application are already selected when configuring the new project.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the application entry.
- Click New Project.
- Enter the project name and description.
- Select the project group.Note: Project groups are created and maintained through the Administration module. For more information, see Controlling data access with business units.
- Select the project type.
- Click Create & Open Project or Create Project.