The findings tree contains an organized list of findings from project data sources associated with the workspace.
By default, findings are grouped by severity. Nodes within a severity are organized as follows:
- Top-level node — Variation
- Second-level node — Asset
- Third-level node — Instance
If duplicates have been detected, duplicate instances are nested as a forth-level node under the main instance. When viewing duplicate instances the workspace details and verifications are read-only.
Using a single-click to select a node displays the relevant node information in the working area. You can expand a node by using double-click, however, double-click doesn't select the node.
You can select multiple nodes using shift+click or ctrl+click. This is useful for bulk modifying instance states.
You can access many common tasks by right-clicking a node entry in the findings tree. Available options include:
- Modifying the state
- Copying instance or asset information
- Mark or unmark verification items in reports
- Correlate to a different master finding
- Remove assets from the workspace
- Refresh the workspace