A group configuration maps LDAP or AD users to Resolve user groups and roles based on defined criteria.
If you have multiple LDAP/AD groups that must map to separate Resolve groups, create a group configuration for each mapping.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Group Configuration tab.
- Select one of these options:
- Click Add Configuration.
- Click the configuration entry.
- (Optional) In the New Group Configuration field, enter the name of the mapping.
- Configure rule criteria.
- (Optional) Enter the name and description for the rule.
- From the drop-down menus, select the source, condition, and value.
- To create an additional rule, click Add Rule and configure the options.
- To delete a rule, click the delete ( ) icon.
- To duplicate a rule, click the duplicate ( ) icon.
- Configure the mapping.Users that match the defined rule(s) are assigned the specified group and rule in the mapping.
- From the User Groups menu, select the Resolve user group.
- From the Role menu, select the role.
- To create an additional mapping, click Add new condition and select the group and role.For example, if matching users require access to Track and Workbench, you must create at least two mappings — one with a Track role selected and another with a Workbench role selected.
- To delete a mapping, click the delete ( ) icon.
- At the top right, click Save Configuration.