Resolve integrates with Jira to share project and finding information.
Integration workflow overview
- A team member such as the Resolve administrator configures the integration in the Resolve interface.
- Resolve queries Jira for existing projects. For any project in Jira, an equivalent project is created and mapped in Resolve within the specified business unit. Projects created in Jira after the integration setup will also be created in Resolve.
- If certain project information is updated in Jira, such as the description or scope, the changes are synced with Resolve.
- A team member such as a project manager or penetration tester imports or manually creates findings to a mapped project. Findings that are imported or published to Track are pushed to Jira.
- If a finding remediation state or due date is updated in Jira, the changes are synched with Resolve.
Before you begin: Make sure you have the Resolve ID of the business unit to use for project creation and mapping. For more information, see Retrieve Resolve IDs.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Jira Software card.
- At the top right, click Install.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the Jira instance
- Server address
- User name
- Resolve ID of the business unit to use for project creation and mapping
- FrequencyNote: The frequency must be a cron expression. For example, enter
0 * * * *to run integration actions hourly.
- Click Next or expand the Action Configuration area.
- Select the actions to enable.
- Fetch Projects — Create and map projects from Jira to Resolve.
- Push Project Findings — Push published findings from Resolve to Jira.
- Update Resolve Findings — Sync finding remediation status and due dates from Jira to Resolve.
- At the top right of the page, click Save.