Resolve integrates with ServiceNow to import asset data and export finding information.
The ServiceNow integration supports these actions:
- Asset import — Resolve imports current and new assets from ServiceNow CMDB to the specified business unit, site, and zone.
- Finding export — Resolve exports finding data to ServiceNow for ticket tracking. Findings must be imported or published to Track in order to be pushed to ServiceNow.
Configure connection, authentication, and other settings for a ServiceNow integration.
Before you begin: Make sure you have the Resolve IDs of the business unit, site, and zone to import assets to. For more information, see Retrieve Resolve IDs.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the ServiceNow card.
- At the top right, click Install.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the ServiceNow instance
- Server address
- User name
- Resolve IDs of the business unit, site, and zone to import assets toNote: Even if you're only exporting finding data, these fields must be populated. In this case you can specify a site and zone from any business unit.
- FrequencyNote: The frequency must be a cron expression. For example, enter
0 * * * *to run integration actions hourly.
- Click Next or expand the Action Configuration area.
- Select the actions to enable.
- Fetch Scan — Import assets from ServiceNow.
- Finding Push — Export findings to ServiceNow.
- At the top right of the page, click Save.