If you want to stop an integration from running without removing the configuration, disable all available actions. You can re-enable actions at any time.
Before you begin: Make sure you have any passwords or keys used in authenticating to the tool or product's API. You must re-enter any passwords or keys every time you modify an integration's configuration settings.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Installed Integrations tab.
- Click the card of the integration instance to modify.
- If the integration requires any passwords or keys for authentication, enter this information in the relevant fields.
- Expand the Action Configuration area.
- To enable or disable an action, click the action's toggle button.Note: In order to fully disable an integration, all actions must be disabled.
- At the top right of the page, click Save.