Streamlined Data Access with Resolve's External API
Resolve is introducing a fully documented API to easily access and evaluate your data. This API will allow streamlined integrations with other applications. You can access the help pages in the Admin view by going to users, selecting a user, and then going to the API tab. Once on the API tab you will see a link to the help pages.
- The notification grid can now display client and project names to help sort and organize your notifications.
- CSV exports now support custom fields.
- Resolve will no longer support IE11. For the best experience please use a supported browser such as: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
- Logging enhancements
- Risk score dashboard performance fixes
- Performance fixes in report template download
- Users will no longer face problems when editing their default tenant
- Other UI/UX fixes