v8.1.1 - January 24, 2022
- Bulk uploading of assets while adding manual instances enhancements:
- Default protocol (TCP) and port (80/443) will be populated in the instance details if it is not provided with the URLs in bulk upload data.
- Uploading IPs in bulk now supports additional protocol information:
- Example format for upload: 18.104.22.168:443:TCP
- New API endpoint to get the list of project types
- API responses now contain field names as well as the IDs
- A one time risk score recalculation has been done for all overdue remediation instance within the past two years
- Added support for instance custom fields in reports
- New and improved dashboard charts and graphs
- Logging enhancements for Master Finding updates, Questionnaire management and Project Types management under Admin module.
- Performance optimizations for FinancialForce
- 'Download asset report' button in Scan Monster is now working properly
- Vulnerability Manager dashboard will now refresh when switching tenants
- Assigned Finding grid now loads properly in Remediator Dashboard
- Authorization error will no longer occur when navigating to the Checklist templates tab in the Project Types details pages
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.