Manage your teams notifications
As a Client Admin you can now customize what notifications your team receives. You can do so by going to Settings > Admin Notifications. Along with this feature comes two new notification categories: Finding Remediation Due and Finding Remediation Overdue. If turned on your team will receive notifications when a Finding is due or overdue for Remediation. The frequency of these emails can be configured by your team in their Notification Settings.
- Added new API's to fetch user details and update assets.
- When saving filters on a grid, sorting preferences will now be saved.
- User can now opt in to Finding Remediation Due and Overdue notifications once turned on by their Client Admin.
- Comment tabs now have a refresh option.
- The Communication and Escalation Procedure section in the Kickoff tab can now be reordered.
- Various grids now support opening entities in new tabs. For example, you can now open a project in a new tab from the Projects Dashboard.
- A new section called Resolve Access has been added to the Kickoff Tab. Users can easily add in their team members who need access to Resolve in this section.
- When downloading a large document, a progress bar will be shown in the browser.
- Admin users are no longer able to see another users API token.
- Anchorman and In Product Reporting now show default severity for vulnerabilities instead of assigned severity.
- SAML Identity Providers and Allow List available under Track > Authentication Settings can no longer be enabled unless they are configured.
- Project overdue calculation is now based on the projects Report Due Date instead of the End Date.
- Users will no longer receive a bug when changing authorization scope of a user group.
- Fixed a bug which was stopping deletion of workspaces and projects if an In Product Report exists.
- Audit logs are now being generate when downloading report and generating Kickoff documents.
- Various security and UI/UX fixes.