Multi factor Authentication is here!
New user enrollment is now simple, upgraded and more secure! When setting up a new user account the user will be sent an email where the new user can finish the process themselves. It allows the user to select a MFA app that will secure their login. Current users can update their security by going to their profile and selecting the MFA tab. Please note the user must have a valid phone number with country code for this to work.
Looking for more info on MFA in Resolve? Check it out here!
- Resolve now supports various TOTP authentication apps along with older SMS authentication. Users also have ability to switch between any authenticator app or SMS.
- Users can now change their password from their user profile page.
- When updating or changing passwords users will get an alert if the password is not secure enough.
- Comments will now auto save drafts. Any comment added to any entity will auto save as draft until the user decides to publish the comment.
- Jira integration now includes Epic name as system field.
- Project survey emails now contains project manager details.
- External API enhancement:
- Clients are now able to access all users with same parent tenant as well as users assigned to projects within client’s authorization scope.
- Updated error messages with better error descriptions for external API.
- Notification's now have the ability to configure specific recipient types per notification category.
- While creating severity override, project type does not appear in drop down unless user has full BU access.
- Project assignment notification is no longer bypassing user notification settings for projects that the user has specifically subscribed.
- Browser crashes upon ctrl+click on checklist items has been resolved.
- Manage workspace data source import grid resets the default checkbox selection if trying to perform additional search has been resolved.
- Fixed issue where role as 'Client' in Resolve Access tab of Kickoff document is replaced with client name in download.
- CVSS V3.1 related fixes in anchorman reports.
- Fixed Physical Location of asset are not displayed on asset grid and ids are not fetched in GET assets API response.
- Validations added to some fields in asset bulk edit API request.
- All findings are no longer displayed in In-product report irrespective of selected workspace.
- Client admin left nav settings entity is not visible when switching the tenant.
- Admin user can add users to other user groups accessible via shared authorized tenant.
- Various UI/UX and security fixes.