v8.4.0 - September 19, 2022
New Features and More!
- Remediation state will be updated automatically, when Verified state of instance is changed and vice versa.
- Ability to view the password while logging into Resolve or setting up a new password.
- Ability to fetch user defined fields in API responses.
- User can now copy questionnaires from one project to another.
- Removed MFA option for SSO users.
- Description can now be added for system fields.
- Notification recipients enhancements for Comment and Document categories.
- Removed Tenant scoping for Admin module pages. Admins can now see all authorized data without switching tenants.
- Auto-save icon added for saving the drafts while adding a comment.
- Input boxes for OTP will be cleared automatically after entering an invalid OTP.
- Other UI/UX enhancements.
- Current sign-in date is now being populated for MFA users after login.
- Users are able to switch MFA during enrollment if they select "None" option.
- Exporting a questionnaire errors resolved.
- Updated error messages for enrollment issues and failed login attempts.
- Analysts Dashboard will load correctly if project is in Peer Review Requested state.
- Duplicate data in Kickoff Documents while rearranging users in Communications and Escalations section has been fixed.
- Various UI/UX security fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.