v8.4.1 - October 10, 2022
New Features And More!
- A User can now pin 3 favorite tenants in the tenant selector.
- Data Lab can now export query output.
- Focused details panel in Projects, Assets, Finding and Instances grids are optional now. User can enable/disable one click preview from settings available in their user profile page.
- Instance state workflow automation will be applicable if state is changed via bulk edit. Previously it was applicable while updating individual instance state only.
- Mitre Tactic and Mitre Technique Fields are added in Finding and Instance grids and details pages.
- A column for Project name has been added to the Assets grids.
- External API now supports setting filter on user defined fields while searching for any supported entity.
- External API now supports searching on External Identifier field for Findings and Instances.
- Account manager on projects sync’d from Financial Force will be automatically populated with the name of account owner in Financial Force.
- A default user group and role will be auto assigned to the new users. Thus new users will not face login failures anymore due to missing permissions.
- Updated text in SMS authentication messages.
- MFA and SSO columns now added to Business Unit grid in UI.
- Fixed a bug in Kickoff document that was causing incorrect client name in the document to populate.
- Users will not see errors while copying/moving large number of instances across workspaces/projects.
- External API search queries with NOTIN operator will not result in errors.
- Status filter on Users grid was now working properly.
- SSO login will not fail for Users created from Financial Force.
- Calendar icons will no longer flicker while updating any date field in Firefox browser.
- UI will not crash when switching the tenant user if currently on profile page.
- Various UI/UX security fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.