v8.5.0 - December 19, 2022
In Product Reporting
For Service Lines - WAPEN, TAPEN, & MAPEN we have released In Product Reporting. Consultants may now generate report's in resolve. The Reporting feature includes an editor that is completely connected to Resolve. Comment functionality that allows QA to communicate within the editor. As well as PDF preview to validate formatting before download. Follow along as we add more service lines.
- All rich text editor buttons are now displayed in one line along with keyboard shortcuts.
- Ability to add/ edit/ delete documents from project focused details panel.
- New users will no longer have default projects auto assigned.
- Multiple in-product reporting bug fixes.
- Fixed a major performance issue while assigning users in a project role.
- Artifacts will now be deleted permanently when projects are deleted.
- ‘Updated By’ field is now populating correctly in history when entities are edited in bulk.
- Only authorized users list will be displayed while assigning users to findings and instances.
- Various UI/UX security fixes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.