v8.5.3 - February 20, 2023
New Features And More!
- Removed restrictions on file types while uploading documents in projects.
- Added option to make a comment mandatory while marking Checklist tasks completed or NA.
- Added external APIs to correlate master findings, search correlation and bulk correlation.
- Added ability to filter out internal (NetSPI) projects on grids.
- Added scope survey for consultants when a project is completed.
- Added notification when a document is edited.
- Added new column for comments count on various grids.
- Permissions for project types is divided into read and write permission instead of a single function permission.
- Multiple Kickoff document updates.
- Focused details panel for all entities will be disabled by default.
- Severity override will work as expected if an override condition is present for Default project type.
- Fixed a bug that was causing tagged users to be removed from all the comments if it is removed from one comment.
- Project ID column in Findings grid now shows correct project IDs.
- Fixed issue while adding more than one image in the beginning of the list for in-product reporting.
- Various UI/UX security fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.