Data Lab has a new look!
Now a user will simply enter what entity they are looking for on the left. From there they can add filters to the results grid. Once the user has the results they are looking for they can click in the grid to drill down to more information. These data grids can also be exported!
New Features and More!
- Ability to move a copy of an instance to another master finding from the workspace
- Users can customize the grid headers with drag and drop
- Mitre Tactic View is added in the workspace tree
- ASM asset discovery timeline is updated
- In Product Reporting
- New TAPEN 5 severity template
- Spacing matches anchor-man reporting
- Meta data added to report download (Client Name, Project Name, Project Type, Created On)
- Description field in instances imported from ASM will not populate in Resolve
- Project External ID is available in the API
- Project creation date in grids references are updated
- Internal QA automation
- Various UI/UX security fixes
- Notifications are sent to user when an edited comment has a user mentioned
- State changes with drafted comments are saved
- IPR publish tab image is fixed
- When updating a kickoff template empty fields will no longer save to template
- Kickoff download error fixed
- Removing user from project assignees will not return an error
- Fixed document upload error