v8.7.1 - June 26, 2023
New Features and More!
- Project data set to Read Only after the project is completed (documentation found here)
- Deleted checklist templates can now be recovered
- Comment titles updated to properly match where the comment is assigned ie. "Recent Project Comments"
- Error message shown if the user does not have access to an entity
- Under finding and instances, users can now set the status to “Ready for Retest” instead of “Pending Retest”
- Client accepted risk now translates to remediation reports (documentation found here)
- Updated the dropdown list of Port Protocols within the Instance Information to no longer have HTTP
- Notifications are now sent when the client’s remediation expiration is 45 days away to clients, PM's and CSM's
- “Created By” column added in the user grid
- The affected URL is now populated in instances created via the bulk upload option
- Underscores are now removed from master findings’ names created by Checkmarx
Kick Off Update
- HDAP (Human-Driven Automated Penetration testing) is here!
IPR Template Addition
- New Red Team IPR Template
- UI menu now accurately updates when using a browser’s forward/backward buttons
- Fixed bug where the page would crash after a user tries to add inactive BU to the authorization scope of user groups
- When users have multiple dashboards, the tab now displays “Dashboards” instead of “Dashboard”
- Users can now be created without filling out the optional data fields
- Notifications processor no longer stalls
- False success response no longer received for account recovery when on notification email is sent
- Leading whitespaces in filters are now removed
- Various UI/UX security fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.