v8.8.2 - October 3, 2023
New Features And More!
- Added notification support for reports uploaded in the Reports tab
- Users now have the option to generate a CSV report while publishing an in-product report
- Added support for BChecks in the Burp Suite importer
- Performance upgrade for the Retest Dashboard
- The "View Report" option in program management now redirects the user to the Reports tab instead of the Documents tab
- All in-product reports will now include copyright information
- The user requesting a retest from the Program Management Dashboard is now tracked in the email notification
- An edit option has been added for documents uploaded in the Reports tab
- Updated Attack SIM IDs in Master Findings
- CSVs generated while publishing an in-product report will now have blank values instead of null for empty fields
- Repopulating data in an in-product report will not fail if a finding with comments in the report is unpublished
- The "Last Published Date" column in the Reports tab now shows the correct published date
- Fixed an issue that was causing the scope details page in the ASM tab to display a blank field
- ChurnZero integration will now ignore internal projects
- Fixed a bug that was causing completed ASM scan status to be displayed as in progress in some projects
- Multiple fixes for the in-product reports tab
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.