v8.8.3 October 23rd 2023
New Features And More!
- New in-product report template for API Penetration testing and Human-Driven Automated Penetration Test
Added OWASP Top 10 API Security Risks in master finings, findings and reports
New scope survey for Project Managers
Clients will now receive notifications when an in-product report is published
Added automation to keep Findings and Instances in sync for Not Remediated state.
Changed the way default checklists are added to the project. Now default checklist will be added when user triggers it instead of when project is created.
Added a permission for publishing an in-product report. Users without this permission will not be able to publish IPR reports.
- Expen IPR reports will now show correct number of Affected Assets count
- IPR - target locator for comments now works correctly
- No more trailing bullet points references section in IPR report
- Fixed a bug that was causing instances to hide in workspace if a correlation happens
- Report refrence section will not be missing in IPR reports if there are no verifications added to the instance
- Instance state and remediation state will always be in sync for Remediated and User Remediated state
- Users are now able to delete comments from reports regardless if comment contains a tagged user or not
- Other Vulnerability fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.